SOC as a Service delivers expert capabilities, experience and technical knowledge for businesses with 5 to 50,000 employees.
SOC as a Service is your eyes and ears – watching your organisation 24/7. Using advanced machine learning,our platform monitors the doors and windows of your organisation, uncovering suspicious activity and neutralising cyber attacks.
- Just like your own house, your organisation contains private information worth protecting
- It’s no good locking the doors if someone can still break in without being detected!
To know your enemy you must become your enemy
Reputational damage and data breaches can have disastrous effects on your business – CBDaaS ensures you stay one step ahead of the attacker.
- The house is being monitored for break-ins, but what if the keys are lying on the pavement outside?
- CBDaaS notifies you if your data is being shared on the darknet/deep web.
- CyberSparta’s CBDaaS protects you 24/7, letting you know immediately if data has been leaked, credentials have been stolen or your organisation’s details are for sale on the darknet/deep web
Cyber Sparta’s CBDaaS constantly monitors the neighbourhood, including what’s being said about your company elsewhere on the internet and the darknet/deep web, so you know immediately if account details are being shared, your data has been stolen, or domains have been cloned – BE PREPARED!
CyberSparta provides expert capabilities, experience and technical knowledge to provide a holistic SOC maturity assessment against in-house or outsourced SOCs.
- Understand what level of maturity your SOC is currently operating at.
- Establish what level it should be aiming for. Identify what your SOC’s development roadmap should look like.
- Measure your SOC’s assurance levels and ability to detect cyber-attacks.
- Respond to cyber attacks in a timely manner to prevent the impact being realised.
SECURITY OPERATION ASSESSMENT aaS:
- Provides a Holistic SOC maturity assessment
- Is available for in-house or outsourced SOCs
- Uses international bodies such as Mitre, SANS and HP as a reference
CISO AI Assistant is a force multiplier for under-staffed security teams needing to respond faster and more effectively to cyber threats.
CISO AI Assistant perceives its environment well enough to identify events and take action against a predefined purpose. It is particularly good at recognising patterns and anomalies within them, which makes it an excellent tool to detect threats.
A selection of questions you could ask:
- How secure is my organisation?
- What are my biggest risks, and how can I mitigate them?
- What vulnerabilities are there for my critical assets?
- What are the weak points of our cyber security?
- Show the latest attacks against my organisation
- Show me how compliant we are with the NIST framework